Help support the indigent.
Kapatid ng CSNB Foundation, Inc. is the charity arm of CSNB that sustains and advocates education as right for all children regardless of any incapacities; financial, physical and mental. We hope for stronger district, provincial and national fund drive.
If you have any queries or wish to make feedback,suggestions please contact us:
(0925) 771 6138
with PABX lines in each major office or work area.
Or email any member of the management team
Or secure post activity review form from the principal.
Or accomplish the service evaluation form attached in the student guide
Or follow Article IX of the student guide for any formal complaint.
Click image below to see what is Mobymax
We believe that our VMA, master plans and core standards will distinguish CSNB .
I present to you our ICT infrastructure for learning and governance, anytime & everywhere; Mobymax, EPS or E-canteen, QPS (quality performance system), CGS (Colegio group system) & our corporate email account using spike and Hidrive as the core collaboration tool of CSNBs management team and stakeholders.
By 2020, we shall have exceeded the expectations of the CSNB’s master Plan and will be able to show the best of outcomes for pupils.
These features will set us apart:
· The excellence of our people - not least those involved with pupils
· The excellence of our facilities
· The excellence of our relationships
· The excellence of our information systems
· The excellence of our service to pupils
· Accessible and responsive services
· Responding to what parents tell us is not working
· A School that offers services at times and places to meet each pupil's needs
· A School that is open with parents and the public about its strengths and weaknesses
· The excellence of employment of staff
· An employer of first choice
· A School with strong internal systems and communication
· A School that prizes family & community focussed
· An open and honest employer which encourages staff to reflect on and learn from their performance
Chairman & President