1st quarter online BOT meeting with the chair & President (Mr. Robert Vicente)
Towards first class facility, first class people & first class technology
Help support the indigent.
Kapatid ng CSNB Foundation, Inc. is the charity arm of CSNB that sustains and advocates education as right for all children regardless of any incapacities; financial, physical and mental. We hope for stronger district, provincial and national fund drive.
If you have any queries or wish to make feedback,suggestions please contact us:
with PABX lines in each major office or work area.
Or email any member of the management team
Or secure post activity review form from the principal.
Or accomplish the service evaluation form attached in the student guide
Or follow Article IX of the student guide for any formal complaint.
We believe that our current plans/programs summarised in the k-12 whitepaper will distinguish CSNB .
By 2020, we shall have exceeded the expectations of the CSNB’s master Plan and will be able to show the best of outcomes for pupils.
These features will set us apart:
· The excellence of our people - not least those involved with pupils
· The excellence of our facilities
· The excellence of our relationships
· The excellence of our information systems
· The excellence of our service to pupils
· Accessible and responsive services
· Responding to what parents tell us is not working
· A School that offers services at times and places to meet each pupil's needs
· A School that is open with parents and the public about its strengths and weaknesses
· The excellence of employment of staff
· An employer of first choice
· A School with strong internal systems and communication
· A School that prizes family & community focussed education
· An open and honest employer which encourages staff to reflect on and learn from their performance
We are deeply passionate in providing the best catholic leadership education and formation to our students making them locally and globally competitive. We embody our core values that have been nurtured by CSNB, a caring Christian/catholic school that believes in the inherent goodness and uniqueness of members, non-discriminatory and that provides equal opportunities in education and employment. We believe that CSNB can be best in the world by igniting and empowering the students/teachers(school), the parents(home) and the community on the true standards and practices of good governance, well blended with Christian and corporate convictions. With the above convictions, we commit our resources in decongesting and refining our standard, curriculum and services. We shall aim in implementing the new 12 years basic education(K to 12 law) from previous 10 years traditional curriculum, hence, ensuring local and global employability of all Filipinos.
God bless. Robert Vicente Chairman & President
ACTIVITIES FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER
3-7 Regular class days
7 Mama Mary's birthday celebration
8 Special Mass c/o faculty, staff & Grade 10 students
10-14 Regular class days
14 2nd Friday mass
17-21 Regular class days
(19-21) BulPriSA days (wait for further announcements for the cancellation of classes)
20,21,27 1st Quarter Examination (Grade 6 ONLY)
24-25 Grade 6 Retreat
26-28 1st Quarter Examination (all levels)